Hello, my name is Barbara and it my pleasure to welcome you to my Blog. I hope that you will find something of interest here.
The purpose of this Blog is to reach out to my clients, contacts and friends, and to provide valuable content which you will enjoy reading.
Please do contact me and let me know if there are any topics that you would like me to write about, and should you ask me a question, I will do my very best to provide a helpful answer.
My career has been long and varied. I have worked in many different types of organisations, in various sectors, but they have all had one thing in common… Change. Growth, transformation, reorganisation, upscaling, downsizing, restructuring, merger, closure…I have experienced all of these things; and learned much along the way.
I started in Law firms, and they continue to play a major part in my work, which these days includes Coaching, Training, Mentoring, Facilitation and Workplace Mediation. I specialise in Coaching Senior Leaders, as organisations go through challenging change, including Coaching for Resilience.
Key Coaching Areas:
- Change management, including personal transitions
- Leadership of self and others
- Orientation of senior recruits
- Business development and building of client relationships
- Improving personal effectiveness
- Managing performance and motivation
- Dealing with conflict and difficult relationships
- Coping with stress and building resilience
- Increasing individual motivation and commitment to action
- Understanding self and others (often based on the MBTI)
Education and Qualifications:
BA (Hons) in Law
MA in HR Management
Chartered Fellow of CIPD
Graduate of the Meyler Campbell Business Coach™ Programme
CEDR qualified workplace mediator
ITS certificated NLP Practitioner with neuroscience
Contact Details: Mobile: +44 (0)7702 292911 E-mail: email@example.com